Here are steps for proper device labeling in Brazil:
- The Brazilian Consumer protection code requires that product labeling should provide the consumer with accurate, concise and easily readable information. about the product’s quality, quantity, composition, price, guarantee, shelf life, origin and risks to the consumer’s overall health.
- Information must contain: Product content, quality, composition, price, shelf life, origin, risk to the consumer’s overall health
- Must include the Importer’s name, address and telephone number
- All products should be labeled in metric units or show a metric equivalent
- All imported products should have a portuguese translation of the entire information