Here are steps for proper device labeling in Brazil:
- The Brazilian Consumer protection code requires that product labeling should provide the consumer with accurate, concise and easily readable information. about the product’s quality, quantity, composition, price, guarantee, shelf life, origin and risks to the consumer’s overall health.
- Information must contain: Product content, quality, composition, price, shelf life, origin, risk to the consumer’s overall health
- Must include the Importer’s name, address and telephone number
- All products should be labeled in metric units or show a metric equivalent
- All imported products should have a portuguese translation of the entire information
RegDesk is an A.I.-powered regulatory intelligence software that offers 24/7 access to the latest regulatory information for over 50 markets worldwide. Our platform eliminates the need for medical device companies to spend months gathering intelligence and preparing their registration applications. Through RegDesk’s centralized platform, clients can get access to product-specific registration requirements, expert answers to their most critical regulatory questions, and real-time alerts about global regulatory changes. To experience the power of RegDesk, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.regdesk.co.